Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Busy Bee

Well, 2014 seems to be off to a crazy start! Some busy-ness I am enjoying, some is a bit overwhelming. In a few weeks I will elaborate:)

Getting a good handle on my goals/resolutions though! I have already finished one book, Ender's Game. I think my goal of 36,500 pages this year might be a BIG stretch but at least it is getting me going!
Fantastic book, I highly recommend.

I also purchased this really awesome "journal" to get me started in daily writing.  I think it will be really interesting to see how my answers vary over the course of 5 years, assuming I can keep it up that long!

Work has been very busy also which has been a source of stress for me. Hoping that passes sooner rather than later and trying to come up with some projects to work on it my spare time to keep me relaxed and organized!

2 comments: