Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Resolutions!

Well, it looks like I've made it back here once again...trying to revive a blog that never quite got on it's feet. Hopefully third time's a charm with this one. It seems my life/career/goals/etc may be ready for another big change so it seemed like with that and the New Year, now would be a perfect time to get back to blogging, starting with 2014 Resolutions. Or goals, I like goals better I think.

2014

1. Continue to read more. Gonna steal one from Kate here and shoot for 36,500 pages read this year.

2. Put together a realistic savings plan and stick to it. I'm not in a bad place financially at the moment but I would like to be in a better one this time next year.

3. Take some bigs steps towards achieving a graduate degree.

4. Do more projects, knitting, crafting, etc. Anything that gets me out of my head and focused on the task at hand really.

5. Blog more and start journal writing as well.

6. Most importantly, stay happy and healthy and enjoy any adventures that life throws at me!



That's all for now! Hopefully I will check in again next week with some progress!!

xo, Elena

4 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! I should def try to read more too... hehe.

    PS I'm running a super awesome give away, you can check it out right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great resolutions! and good luck getting back into blogging...i have called into a few lulls as well but always feel very accomplished when i dedicate time to it :) thanks for stopping by!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Glad to find your blog, lots of great photos!

      Delete