Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Goals

Well, I'm a few days late but I wanted to think about these for a few days and make sure that they were really the things I wanted to focus on this year. So, without further ado...



This year I wanted to keep it sweet and simple so I decided to focus only on the three things that stood out the most to me (plus I have my 101 in 1001 list!). 

1//Get Fit - It feels very cliche to have fitness on my list but I have seriously been slacking in the exercise department recently and am ready to feel a bit healthier. 

2//Read More - This was a goal I started last year but this year I'm taking it on again and adding twice as many books to my list; hoping to tackle two per month this year!

3//Save - Last year I was in a pretty good place financially but being unemployed for most of this year did some serious damage and I'd like to get back on the right track and be more financially secure.

Do you have any exciting goals for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment