Monday, December 15, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Movies

Yesterday it hit me that it was only 11 days till Christmas and I had not yet watched any Christmas movies. Naturally, I spent last night and tonight snuggled up in bed playing catch-up ;-) I realized I don't actually love as many Christmas movies as I thought I did but here are my favorites! I try not to watch these throughout the rest of the year so they end up being extra special around the holidays.


Definitely my favorite Christmas movie and quite possibly my favorite movie of all time. I know it's not a traditional Christmas movie but I feel like a lot of the movie takes place around the holidays. This is the movie that made me fall in love with New York; I still have it on my bucket list to be there in the snow! Probably the best love story of all time.



Heart-warming and hilarious. My only qualm with elf is that it is not on Netflix :-(



Technically not a movie but I am a huge Friends fans and I really love all of their holiday episodes. You just can't beat a Christmas Armadillo!



Another classic. I don't think it's possible to watch this and not be put in a good mood. I just finished it tonight and I'm already ready to see it again! I can never decide who my favorite character is because they are all so lovable and real! Bonus: Snape and Lily are married!


Probably my least watched Christmas movie but a favorite none-the-less. Jimmy Stewart can melt any girl's heart.

What are your favorite Holiday films?

1 comment:

  1. Love Actually is definitely one of my all time favorite movies. I also like The Holiday and Four Christmases.

    Felicia | Beloved Style

    ReplyDelete