Friday, February 21, 2014

Week in Review

Wow, it has been a whirlwind of a week! It definitely does not feel like it's been a whole week since I last wrote. I guess time flies when you're having fun...and are crazy busy.

Valentine's day and last weekend were wonderful; I spent a lot of time at home catching up on laundry, TV shows and the Olympics. Also got to get in a few rides on my horse which was wonderful.

This past week has been really insanely busy and stressful at work. Usually I really thrive in that type of environment but the projects I am working on now have no creative outlet (lots of plugging numbers and filling out forms), makes me very excited about taking my next steps come May!
What work feels like lately
I'm really excited about pursuing my career in Marketing and expanding my creativity. I've also spent some time this past week helping a family friend design a brochure, website and business cards for her new business. This is not something I have done before but it was really enjoyable and I hope to take on more similar projects.

Also, I've been plugging along with WhoWhatWear's 30-day Wardrobe Challenge which has been making me think more creatively about my wardrobe and how I dress; something I always enjoy but don't often make time for.

day 5
Swapped out my giant purse for a clutch. Makes life seem a lot simpler!
This weekend I am planning to do some organization of my make-up and beauty products (in addition to watching the Olympics, obviously). I seem to have acquired quite a bit recently and haven't even had time to decide what I like and don't like. My goal is to come up with a streamlined beauty program to follow at least semi-consistently.
LOVE this!

xoxo,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment