Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Content

As you may have noticed, I have taken a little break from this blog. I am fairly new to the whole blogging scene and I seemed to have jumped in a little to quickly. I was not planning my posts in advance and quickly found that writing them spur of the moment was not leading to the kind of content I wanted to create. So, I took a step back, I read loads of other blogs, did some self-studying and decided that yes, I do want to commit to this endeavor and make it a regular part of my life. However, that means a lot more work on my part and I had to make sure I was prepared for that and that I wanted it. I don't like the idea of doing anything half-heartedly but I also don't want to put a lot of time and energy into something that I don't really want. 

What this all means is that you can expect to see regularly scheduled, planned out posts from me as I explore everything that being a 20-Something has to offer. It is also important to note though that regardless of how much time and effort I put in, this blog is still in its early stages and there is always going to be a learning curve when pursuing something new. I'm sure that I will still have posts that aren't up to my standards but I am also sure that I will learn from them and hopefully, have a lot of new skills to take away from this experience. 

I look forward to sharing the next stages of The 20-Something Project with you!

~Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment